Johnson Brothers Law
Criminal Defense Law Firm In Minnesota
Call Today

Child Custody

Child Custody Lawyer Serving Lindstrom, Chisago County, And Surrounding Areas

Individuals may deal with custody issues during a divorce, after a divorce, or as part of a relationship that may not have included marriage. In any case involving children, disputes can quickly become emotionally charged. When couples are struggling through matters such as child custody and child support, it is wise to seek the counsel of an experienced Chisago County child custody attorney.

Many times it is also important to revisit custody orders. If you have any major changes in your life such as a new marriage, new home, new career etc. it may be time to rework your custody order. This assures that the changes and growth in your life will continue to function properly with your custody order.

In the event that you are not married many issues may be present and need attention that many people are not aware of. Assuring that parentage is established for an unmarried father is the most important, as this is not automatic.

At Johnson Brothers Law, the attorneys have experience helping clients navigate through the full range of family law matters. They understand the importance of finding an equitable balance between the needs of the parents and what is in the best interests of the children. Whether you are facing a paternity case, third-party visitation case, third-party custody case or a case involving stepparent or grandparents’ rights issues, it is important to contact a knowledgeable Minnesota lawyer as soon as possible.

At Johnson Brothers Law we are powerful advocates defending your best interests with a combination of tenacity, integrity and experience that is applied in conjunction with our legal knowledge to get the best results possible.

Custody Dispute Lawyer Serving Lindstrom, Chisago County, And Surrounding Areas

With experience of Johnson Brothers Law as Family Law attorneys, clients directly benefit from their background. They can provide answers, insight and guidance in matters such as custody, visitation, paternity and the development of a time parenting plan.

Third-Party Custody

It is not uncommon for close family members to be concerned about the care and well-being of children that are a part of a divorce. In situations where there has been evidence of child abuse, drug abuse, neglect or criminal activity, the court may place the children with aunts, uncles or grandparents. If you are seeking third-party custody of a child, contact the firm as soon as possible. Johnson Brothers Law can listen to the facts of your case and provide valuable insight into your situation.

Contact The Firm

If you have questions regarding child custody, contact The Johnson Brothers to schedule a free 30-minute consultation. The firm can be reached at 651-400-1392 or by completing an online contact form.

Contact The Firm